Frequently Asked Questions
What are the initial franchise fees?
- $25,000 initial franchise fee – first franchise.
- $10,000 initial franchise fee – each additional location.
- Waived if an existing franchisee is relocating an existing restaurant within existing territory.
- $10,000 initial franchise fee for multi-brand franchises (3 or more).
What are the continuing franchise fees?
- Paid weekly through auto-debit of checking account.
- 5% of net sales for locations other than malls.
- 4% of net sales for mall locations.
- Mall locations must have at least 250,000 feet of leasable space.
Is there an advertising co-op fee?
- Paid weekly same as Continuing Franchise Fee.
- 3.5% of net sales for locations other than malls.
- This amount is subject to increase, but will not exceed 6% of net sales.
- 1% less for mall locations.
Is there a transfer fee for buying or selling a franchise?
- $3,500 transfer fee when buying or selling an existing franchise.
- Current franchise agreement must be signed.
What are the terms of the franchise agreement?
- 10 years with option for an additional 10 year, for a total of 20 years.
- With a transfer, the existing franchise term will be considered.