Amy's introduction to a lifetime of entertaining occurred when she was 12 years old, at the magazine rack of her local supermarket. Smitten by the beautiful image of a chicken dish on the cover, Amy purchased the publication with her own money, studied the recipe and then prepared it for a party of 10 delighted family members. She has been stirring up inspired ideas for living ever since.
Today, Amy appears on her personal website, Inspired Ideas, along with a weekly radio show, "Amy's Table," on Q102 FM (101.9) in Cincinnati. She also is the Culinary Director of EQ at the Party Source in Northern Kentucky, plus offers regular lifestyle tips and recipes on the weekly TV show HomeWoRx.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Gold Star Chili
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 hot dog, sliced into rounds
- Optional: chopped onion, yellow mustard
- Heat oven to 450.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread with Gold Star Chili, leaving a half inch border.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
- Scatter with sliced hot dog.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Top with optional chopped onion and yellow mustard if desired.
- Slice into wedges; serve.