Amy's introduction to a lifetime of entertaining occurred when she was 12 years old, at the magazine rack of her local supermarket. Smitten by the beautiful image of a chicken dish on the cover, Amy purchased the publication with her own money, studied the recipe and then prepared it ‚Äî for a party of 10 delighted family members. She has been stirring up inspired ideas for living ever since.
Today, Amy appears on her personal website, Inspired Ideas, along with a weekly radio show, "Amy's Table," on Q102 FM (101.9) in Cincinnati. She also is the Culinary Director of EQ at the Party Source in Northern Kentucky, plus offers regular lifestyle tips and recipes on the weekly TV show HomeWoRx.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 oz) or Frozen Gold Star Original Chili
- 8 oz finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup finely diced onions
- 1 medium tomato diced
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9" x 13" glass dish.
- Cover with Gold Star Chili.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- If you like onions in your dip, add them under the cheese.
- Bake at 400' F for 15 minutes.
- Top with jalapeno peppers and tomatoes if desired.
- Serve with your favorite chips.