Amy's introduction to a lifetime of entertaining occurred when she was 12 years old, at the magazine rack of her local supermarket. Smitten by the beautiful image of a chicken dish on the cover, Amy purchased the publication with her own money, studied the recipe and then prepared it for a party of 10 delighted family members. She has been stirring up inspired ideas for living ever since.
Today, Amy appears on her personal website, Inspired Ideas, along with a weekly radio show, "Amy's Table," on Q102 FM (101.9) in Cincinnati. She also is the Culinary Director of EQ at the Party Source in Northern Kentucky, plus offers regular lifestyle tips and recipes on the weekly TV show HomeWoRx.
- 12 frozen, fully cooked meatballs
- 2-3 10-ounce cans Gold Star Chili
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- Combine meatballs and chili in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until meatballs are heated through.
- Spoon chili into hot dog buns.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Place 2 meatballs in each bun.
- Place an olive slice �eye� on each meatball.