Amy's introduction to a lifetime of entertaining occurred when she was 12 years old, at the magazine rack of her local supermarket. Smitten by the beautiful image of a chicken dish on the cover, Amy purchased the publication with her own money, studied the recipe and then prepared it for a party of 10 delighted family members. She has been stirring up inspired ideas for living ever since.
Today, Amy appears on her personal website, Inspired Ideas, along with a weekly radio show, "Amy's Table," on Q102 FM (101.9) in Cincinnati. She also is the Culinary Director of EQ at the Party Source in Northern Kentucky, plus offers regular lifestyle tips and recipes on the weekly TV show HomeWoRx.
- 1 bottle (46 oz) tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon Gold Star Cincinnati Style Chili Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-3 teaspoons Gold Star Hot Sauce, to taste
- celery stalks to garnish
- Combine tomato juice, Gold Star Cincinnati Style Chili Seasoning, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and hot sauce in a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Store in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 1 oz. of your favorite vodka.
- Fill with 'Nati Mary Mix, mix well and garnish with celery stalk.