Restaurant Crew Opportunities
Come and grow with Gold Star! Whoever you are, wherever you are in life, we invite you to consider joining us. Whether you are looking for part-time work or a life-long career, Gold Star welcomes you! From students to stay-at-home moms to semi-retired chili-lovers, we welcome you to our family!
We are looking for Crew Members and Shift Leaders to be our secret ingredient and help stir up some fun! As Crew Members we wear different hats throughout each day! Do you like to cook? Keep things organized? Are you a smile maker — making a difference in someone’s day?
Guest Service Representatives
Steam Table Cooks
Drive Through Window Attendants
Every one of these roles is vital to our brand, and plays an important part in making every customer, and every employee “Feel Like Family”!
Our Hiring “Staples”
Although each person is unique, there are some common traits you’ll find across our kitchens and dining rooms. Gold Star team members are: Passionate, Service-oriented, Friendly, Fun, Dependable, Supportive and Respectful. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to Apply Now!
The Recruiting Process
Sometimes recruiting processes are a bit of a mystery, but at Gold Star we like to let you know what to expect right upfront. Kind of cool, right?
- Apply — Complete a quick application online or in one of our stores. It’s super easy, we promise.
- Interview — Meet with one of our Store Managers onsite. Leave any interview stress or nervousness at the door; we just want to learn about you and share more about the exciting opportunities at Gold Star – maybe over a Coney!
- Offer — If your interview goes well from your perspective and ours, we will extend you an offer. Woo hoo!
- Onboarding — Once an offer is accepted, your Store Manager will communicate your schedule, explain the new hire paperwork process, and review your training plan. We want to ensure you are prepared for a terrific first day.
- Start — Your Store Manager and fellow Crew Members will welcome you, and you’ll begin your training and orientation! Let's go!